Starting this fall, tickets and parking passes to all Tennessee Athletics events, including football, will be digital and can be accessed through a mobile device to improve security and reduce the risk of ticket fraud as well as make the process more convenient for fans.
Fans will gain admission into all venues, including Neyland Stadium, via a unique QR code which will be scanned directly from a mobile device. For quick and easy entry into Tennessee Athletics venues, fans are encouraged to download the Tennessee Athletics app from the App Store (iPhone) and Google Play (Android).
Digital tickets and parking passes can be managed via a mobile device or desktop web browser, but a mobile device is required for venue access on gamedays.
Your mobile device is the ticket on gameday. All valid digital tickets will display a moving barcode or a hold near reader (tap-and-go) icon. PLEASE NOTE: SCREENSHOTS OF TICKETS WILL NOT SCAN AT THE GATE AND WILL NOT ALLOW ENTRY!
Printed PDF tickets will no longer be issued or accepted for entry at any Tennessee Athletics venue.
In order to prevent ticket fraud, please cover the barcodes when sharing photos of tickets online and on social media sites.
The only authorized sources for tickets to Tennessee Athletics events are the Tennessee Athletics Ticket Office, AllVols.com, the venue box office where the athletic event is taking place and Ticketmaster.
Below are some useful tips to help expedite entry into all Tennessee Athletics events:
- Access tickets and parking passes through the Tennessee Athletics app or an All Vols account manager account at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- Prior to arrival on campus, add tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Ensure that your mobile device with your tickets is fully charged before leaving for the venue.
- Have your ticket displayed and ready to be scanned before entering the venue.
- It is recommended that fans send each guest their own individual ticket if the party is arriving separately. If there are multiple tickets on an account for the group, swipe left on the barcode after scanning to access the additional tickets.
- Reference the seat location on the ticket to access your seat(s).
- Turn the screen brightness on your device to its highest level for easier scanning.
For more information as well as step-by-step instructions on how to best access and use your digital tickets and parking passes, check out our Digital Ticketing Guide.