Chlorine Gas Leak at YMCA Hospitalizes 20

Fire officials in Reading, Pennsylvania, said 81 people were evacuated from a YMCA on Friday due to a chlorine gas leak, with 20 taken to the hospital, CBS’ Philly 3 reported.

Among the 81 evacuated to nearby buildings were over 50 children and about 15 staff members, according to Berks Weekly.

In total, 21 people were injured, all of whom are expected to recover. The leak is thought to have stemmed from two YMCA staff members mixing the wrong chemicals in the first-floor pool area.

Read more at Newsmax© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Blogs

Eastern Kentucky Flood Relief with Mission of Hope

Eastern Kentucky Flood Relief with Mission of Hope

Over the last few weeks Eastern Kentucky has experienced record flooding causing destruction and tragedy. Mission of Hope has connected with Alice Lloyd College to help support flood victims and those in need. From us here at WIVK 107.7, 99.1 The Sports Animal, and Newstalk 98.7 we kindly ask that you consider donating to Mission…

Smoky Mountain Air Show

Smoky Mountain Air Show

The Blue Angels are back as the Smoky Mountain Air Show returns to McGhee Tyson Airport September 10-11th!

There is no custom code to display.