Knoxville mayor Indya Kincannon signed an executive order requiring masks to be worn inside all city-owned buildings.
Today, I signed an executive order mandating masks be worn inside all City-owned buildings. This follows a week of significant increases in the number of new COVID-19 cases in Knox County. https://t.co/KSh6B8f7QH pic.twitter.com/znhMMcZss3
— Mayor Kincannon (@MayorKincannon) June 29, 2020
- The Public Works Service Center
- The Safety Building
- The Convention Center
- The Sunsphere
- The World’s Fair Park Exhibition Center
- Civic Coliseum and Auditorium
- The Jacob Building
- The Muse
- Indoor spaces at Zoo Knoxville
- The Knoxville Station Transit Center
- The Administrative Building for Parks & Rec
The order goes into effect on July 1.