KFD Investigating House Fire in the Old City

Fire crews are trying to determine if a house fire in the Old City was started by a cigarette. Firefighters were called to the 1400 block of Armstrong Avenue around 6:00 Saturday morning.

Flames were coming from the center balcony of the historic home. The residents were safely evacuated and the flames were extinguished.

Officials believe the fire may have been caused by a cigarette one of the residents snuffed out on the wall of the balcony.

Weather

  • Forecast
  • Currents
  • Planner

What's happening

Goldens In The City

Goldens In The City

Come out to The Relix on May 2nd for Goldens in the City benefiting homeless Golden Retrievers! Presented by Adopt a Golden Knoxville.

NSRA Street Rod Nationals

NSRA Street Rod Nationals

The National Street Rod Association’s Street Rod Nationals come to Knoxville at Chilhowee Park & Exhibition Center May 3rd – 5th! Listen this week for your chance to win tickets!

Hal & Phil Off The Record VI

Hal & Phil Off The Record VI

Join us on Tuesday, May 7th at the Bijou Theatre for the 6th Annual Hal & Phil Off The Record! Tickets on sale now!

KARM Radiothon

KARM Radiothon

Thank you for tuning in for the 2019 KARM Radiothon! With your help we raised over $43,00 to Knox Area Rescue Ministries!

Pinnacle Business Awards

Pinnacle Business Awards

Join NewsTalk 98.7 for the15th annual Pinnacle Business Awards, taking place on April 26th, 2019 at the Knoxville Convention Center.